|Published:||Aug 04, 2010 8:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 04, 2010 5:43 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Danny and William Sims were arrested on Tuesday for allegedly stealing air conditioning units Zion Baptist Church in Fort Myers.
Lee County deputies said the men took the air conditioning units from the church in May. Then they tried to sell the parts from the stolen units in June.
The brothers are being charged with larceny and dealing in stolen property.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres