|Published:||Aug 03, 2010 10:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2010 7:00 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - There is a rollover accident near 18th Ave. SW and Collier Blvd.
The driver lost control and flipped the vehicle.
Both the driver and passenger were transported with minor injuries.
Collier Blvd. NB is shutdown but should reopen by 5:30 pm.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash