|Published:||Aug 03, 2010 5:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2010 2:04 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities say a man was shot while driving on Interstate 95 in South Florida.
According to Miami-Dade police detectives, the victim was driving southbound on the highway near North Miami with his wife on Monday evening when he was shot in the face.
The man was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital in serious but stable condition.
The victim told investigators the shooter was a passenger in a tan colored, four-door vehicle traveling adjacent to the victim's car. Detectives have not determined a motive.
Anyone with information is urged to call Miami-Dade CrimeStoppers at 305-471-TIPS.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.