|Published:||Aug 03, 2010 12:35 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 02, 2010 7:05 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The Fort Myers "One Shot Music Video" promoting downtown Ft. Myer's River District went online on Monday.
Antonio Castillo owns an internet consulting company, and he pitched the idea to local businesses. About 18 local businesses are featured in the video
It took about 150 volunteers helped to shoot the creative video that resembles others from around the world.
The group planned to cram a 30 minute shoot into a five minute video. It featured music by local artist Jen Mack and encompassed nearly 8 blocks of the River District.
The video is on newexample.com
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers