|Published:||Aug 03, 2010 3:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 03, 2010 12:54 PM EDT|
KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) - Two people have been hospitalized after being struck by a car in central Florida.
The Florida Highway Patrol says 22-year-old Leonor Carrascho and 30-year-old Berry Connor attempted to cross the northbound lanes of Apopka Vineland Road near Kissimmee early Tuesday.
Investigators say they entered the path of a silver Dodge van and were hit.
Both Carrascho and Connor were taken to Orlando Regional medical Center. Carrascho was being treated for critical injuries. Connor's injuries were classified as serious.
No charges have been filed in the crash.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel