|Published:||Jul 30, 2010 5:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2010 8:32 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- A former youth soccer coach accused of having an inappropriate relationship with female players is expected in court Friday morning. 22 year old Adrian Holland is in the Lee County Jail charged with a sex offense against a child.
The case started with accusations Holland sent text messages to a girl under the age of 15. Then came allegations from another girl the she had Holland had a sexual relationship. The texts according to investigators said things like, "Send me a picture of you. I know you're not that innocent." The other girl says her relationship with Holland lasted two years.
Holland was fired from his job as a coach with the Lee County Strikers within hours of the accusations. Strikers President Robert Peltram says, "we're responsible for 500 children in this organization so we had to act immediately."
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples