|Published:||Jul 30, 2010 7:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - The Lee County School District has earned a $732,000 technology grant.
The grant will be used to buy handheld scientific and math technology tools such as graphing calculators and digital “probeware.”
The equipment will help teacher concentrate their efforts on developing digital resources aligned to the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards in science, math and engineering courses.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools
- Garrod Drywall burglary suspect blacks out cameras