|Published:||Jul 30, 2010 7:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 30, 2010 4:20 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla - The Lee County School District has earned a $732,000 technology grant.
The grant will be used to buy handheld scientific and math technology tools such as graphing calculators and digital “probeware.”
The equipment will help teacher concentrate their efforts on developing digital resources aligned to the Next Generation Sunshine State Standards in science, math and engineering courses.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral