|Published:||Jul 26, 2010 1:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2010 6:38 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The northbound lanes of I-75 have re-opened after a crash closed the northbound lanes of the interstate at mile marker 139 (north of State Road 82/MLK Blvd).
WINK News crews on scene report seeing as many as three vehicles involved. So far, there is no word on the severity of the injuries.
Trust WINK News for any new developements.
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Communications satellite launched into space
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center