|Published:||Jul 26, 2010 1:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2010 6:38 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The northbound lanes of I-75 have re-opened after a crash closed the northbound lanes of the interstate at mile marker 139 (north of State Road 82/MLK Blvd).
WINK News crews on scene report seeing as many as three vehicles involved. So far, there is no word on the severity of the injuries.
Trust WINK News for any new developements.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast