|Published:||Jul 25, 2010 10:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2010 7:56 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Effective immediately, oversized trucks are not allowed in the eastbound lanes at the Midpoint toll plaza.
This includes oversized load trucks with state permits.
Truckers are advised to use the Cape Coral or North Fort Myers bridges to cross the Caloosahatchee River while the toll plaza is under construction.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption