|Published:||Jul 25, 2010 10:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 25, 2010 7:56 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Effective immediately, oversized trucks are not allowed in the eastbound lanes at the Midpoint toll plaza.
This includes oversized load trucks with state permits.
Truckers are advised to use the Cape Coral or North Fort Myers bridges to cross the Caloosahatchee River while the toll plaza is under construction.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge