|Published:||Jul 23, 2010 3:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 23, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.-Patty Gomez combines decades of family recipes in "All the Wright Stuff" cookbook now available at Naples-area stores and www.allthewrightstuffcookbook.com.
Patty's love of cooking grew along with her family. She combined over 50 years of recipes from family and friends to create the cookbook.
Patty grew up in a large family, well-known for their culinary skills. She continues this tradition today for her and her husband’s combined families, which consists of 5 sons, 8 grandchildren and 8 great- grandchildren.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members