|Published:||Jul 23, 2010 3:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 23, 2010 12:42 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla.-Patty Gomez combines decades of family recipes in "All the Wright Stuff" cookbook now available at Naples-area stores and www.allthewrightstuffcookbook.com.
Patty's love of cooking grew along with her family. She combined over 50 years of recipes from family and friends to create the cookbook.
Patty grew up in a large family, well-known for their culinary skills. She continues this tradition today for her and her husband’s combined families, which consists of 5 sons, 8 grandchildren and 8 great- grandchildren.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years