|Published:||Jul 22, 2010 11:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 22, 2010 8:28 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- Charged with murder, Timothy Tuttle is going to court this morning. He's locked up in the Lee County Jail after a 24 hour manhunt.
Tuttle is accused of killing Cape Coral resident Eric Stuebinger July 10th during a a home invasion. A second suspect, Timothy Ragland,was arrested Saturday in Collier County and is still in custody there. According to Cape Coral Police both men stormed in Stuebinger's home, demanded money and drugs, tazered him and then shot him. At the time, Tuttle was free on $100,000 bail for a stabbing in February.
The two people accused of helping Tuttle evade arrest for 24 hours, Robert Dugo and Sarah Lampilla, also remain in custody this morning. Tuttle's first appearance in court will be short with just a brief reading of the charges against him.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld