|Published:||Jul 22, 2010 2:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 21, 2010 10:59 PM EDT|
SOUTH FORT MYERS - Kathy Cole teaches children survival skills in the water.
Sounds pretty noble.
But it's the sounds that are coming from her home's pool that have some of her neighbors crying foul.
"It's the crying", says Cole.
The little tykes are not always happy about getting in the pool or going under water.
When they surface, nervous and unsure, many of them let out a wail that can be heard clearly by nearby neighbors.
That's the problem and that's where the complaints to the county began.
Now officials have ordered Cole to shut down her home/pool business.
Despite being given the notice on Friday, Cole continues to teach children.
One neighbor who supports Cole says, she would rather listen to the crying than listen to stories of children drowning.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle