|Published:||Jul 22, 2010 9:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 22, 2010 7:03 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla. - A woman who gave-up more than a dozen horses because they were malnourished may lose all of her animals.
Collier County Domestic Animal Services is taking Tina Ciancaglini to court to force her to surrender the 21 remaining horses.
Ciancaglini tells Wink News she can't afford to feed them.
Her court date is set for August 2nd.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- Naples paddleboard club rides to help Oklahoma
- New video shows Hohensee's anger