|Published:||Jul 22, 2010 9:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 22, 2010 7:03 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla. - A woman who gave-up more than a dozen horses because they were malnourished may lose all of her animals.
Collier County Domestic Animal Services is taking Tina Ciancaglini to court to force her to surrender the 21 remaining horses.
Ciancaglini tells Wink News she can't afford to feed them.
Her court date is set for August 2nd.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic