|Published:||Jul 22, 2010 9:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 22, 2010 7:03 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla. - A woman who gave-up more than a dozen horses because they were malnourished may lose all of her animals.
Collier County Domestic Animal Services is taking Tina Ciancaglini to court to force her to surrender the 21 remaining horses.
Ciancaglini tells Wink News she can't afford to feed them.
Her court date is set for August 2nd.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013