|Published:||Jul 21, 2010 3:40 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 21, 2010 4:35 PM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla.- The search for a murder suspect is being scaled back in Lee County.
Authorities are looking for Timohty Tuttle, Jr. Tuttle who is wanted for murder after a deadly home invasion in Cape Coral. He's on Southwest Florida Crimestopper's 10 Most Wanted list. He's been on the run and authorities believe he is still in the area.
The last time Tuttle was seen was at 7:25 a.m. near a canal on I-75.
The search had been centered around the Country Oaks Community just off Three Oaks Parkway and Estero Boulevard. The area was cordoned off beginning Tuesday night.
Authorities say the manhunt for Tuttle continues. Trust WINK News to bring you the latest on this story.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral