|Published:||Jul 20, 2010 5:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 20, 2010 2:35 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla – Tournament officials for the ACE Group Classic have announced the Champions Tour event will return to its 2010 venue at The Golf Lodge at The Quarry, February 14 – 20, 2011.
“The ACE Group is pleased to extend our partnership with Octagon and the Champions Tour through 2011,” said Richard Tallo, the ACE Group Senior Vice President of Communications and Marketing for North America. “We are proud to support the Southwest Florida community again while contributing proceeds to local charities.”
The event is well-known for annually attracting the strongest field of competitions from the Official Money List, as well as legends from the World Golf Hall of Fame. In addition to Fred Couples and Tommy Armour III, names like Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Lee Trevino, Chi Chi Rodriguez, Ray Floyd, Hale Irwin, Tom Kite and Tom Watson have competed in this prestigious event.
“We are thrilled to continue our great partnership with the ACE Group and the Champions Tour,” said Kevin Rooney, newly-promoted Tournament Director. “We are also very thankful to The Golf Lodge at The Quarry for their continued support of the Tournament after a very successful 2010 event. I am looking forward to my new role with the Tournament and continuing to enhance and grow the premiere sporting event in Southwest Florida."
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- LCSO investigates shots fired in Gateway
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest