|Published:||Jul 19, 2010 12:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2010 9:47 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - After nearly 30 years on the run, a suspect in a Lee County murder returns to southwest Florida.
James Sims was booked into the Lee County jail this morning. He was arrested earlier this month in California.
Deputies say Sims shot and killed Roy Radabaugh outside a Fort Myers nightclub in January of 1981.
Police say Sims was a longtime suspect in this case, but he skipped town, and lived in California under a false identity.
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent