|Published:||Jul 19, 2010 12:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2010 9:49 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - A man who kept Charlotte County authorities at bay has been taken for a mental evaluation.
The standoff lasted seven hours, ending without incident.
The man is being held at a local crisis stabilization unit for further evaluation. His name has not been released.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples