|Published:||Jul 19, 2010 12:50 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 18, 2010 9:50 PM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - The search is on for a possible arsonist.
Fire investigators tell WINK News a group of juveniles intentionally set two small fires inside a home on Brooks Court in North Fort Myers, just off Business 41, near the Caloosahatchee River.
The fires didn't cause any serious damage to the home, which is currently vacant.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings