|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 2:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 11:13 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- The star of the new CBS sitcom "Mike & Molly" is in Southwest Florida this weekend performing stand up comedy and took time to join Rob and Lindsay on WINK News Now This Morning on Six TV.
Billy Gardell can be seen twice tonight and twice Saturday night at Captain Brien's Off the Hook Comedy Club on Marco Island. His new show debuts September 20th right after "Two and a Half Men." Gardell plays Mike in "Mike & Molly." A meeting at Overeaters Anonymous between the two lead characters sets the premise for the show.
Gardell has also been seen before in the shows "My Name is Earl" and "Monk." His standup tour takes him next to his hometown of Pittsburgh.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static