|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 2:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 11:13 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- The star of the new CBS sitcom "Mike & Molly" is in Southwest Florida this weekend performing stand up comedy and took time to join Rob and Lindsay on WINK News Now This Morning on Six TV.
Billy Gardell can be seen twice tonight and twice Saturday night at Captain Brien's Off the Hook Comedy Club on Marco Island. His new show debuts September 20th right after "Two and a Half Men." Gardell plays Mike in "Mike & Molly." A meeting at Overeaters Anonymous between the two lead characters sets the premise for the show.
Gardell has also been seen before in the shows "My Name is Earl" and "Monk." His standup tour takes him next to his hometown of Pittsburgh.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time