|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 2:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 11:13 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- The star of the new CBS sitcom "Mike & Molly" is in Southwest Florida this weekend performing stand up comedy and took time to join Rob and Lindsay on WINK News Now This Morning on Six TV.
Billy Gardell can be seen twice tonight and twice Saturday night at Captain Brien's Off the Hook Comedy Club on Marco Island. His new show debuts September 20th right after "Two and a Half Men." Gardell plays Mike in "Mike & Molly." A meeting at Overeaters Anonymous between the two lead characters sets the premise for the show.
Gardell has also been seen before in the shows "My Name is Earl" and "Monk." His standup tour takes him next to his hometown of Pittsburgh.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron