|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 3:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 1:07 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Some Florida lawmakers want relief for pain the oil spill has caused businesses.
One idea is to let folks dip into their 401K's without penalty.
Another idea is to get rid of hotel tax as a marketing tool, and have the US government reimburse those hotels to cover those loses.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti