|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 3:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 1:07 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Some Florida lawmakers want relief for pain the oil spill has caused businesses.
One idea is to let folks dip into their 401K's without penalty.
Another idea is to get rid of hotel tax as a marketing tool, and have the US government reimburse those hotels to cover those loses.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause