|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 3:56 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 1:07 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Some Florida lawmakers want relief for pain the oil spill has caused businesses.
One idea is to let folks dip into their 401K's without penalty.
Another idea is to get rid of hotel tax as a marketing tool, and have the US government reimburse those hotels to cover those loses.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic