|Published:||Jul 16, 2010 4:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 16, 2010 1:19 AM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Eleven people have been injured in an accident in West Palm Beach.
Authorities say a Palm Tran bus and a car collided Thursday afternoon. It was not immediately know what caused the crash.
Five people were transported to local hospitals, including three children. Two patients had to be extricated from the car. The extent of their injuries have not been released.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays