|Published:||Jul 15, 2010 4:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2010 1:13 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - The Downtown Punta Gorda Farmer's Market is vying to become "America's Favorite Farmer's Market." The contest is run by the American Farmland Trust.
Right now, they are #1 in Florida, but they need people to get online and vote to keep them there. Click this link to vote: http://action.farmland.org/site/PageNavigator/Americas-Favorite-Farmers-Markets/best_local_farmers_market_vote
The farmer's market runs every Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm at Harold Court in downtown Punta Gorda.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog