|Published:||Jul 15, 2010 12:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2010 2:37 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Fantastic Sams in Bonita Springs is offering a discount on hair cuts and color with proceeds going to breast cancer research.
Thursday July 15th and Friday July 16th customers can get a hair cut for $7 and a color process for $25, about half off of original prices.
A portion will go to charity to help find a cure for breast cancer.
"My wife has breast cancer so I feel very strongly about this", says salon manager, Scott Brown.
Stylists are expecting a large turnout.
Four of the other Fantastic Sams locations have already raised more than two thousand dollars between Sarasota, North Port, Arcadia, and Fort Myers.
This particular salon was voted #1 by Bonita Springs residents.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified