|Published:||Jul 15, 2010 12:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 15, 2010 2:37 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- Fantastic Sams in Bonita Springs is offering a discount on hair cuts and color with proceeds going to breast cancer research.
Thursday July 15th and Friday July 16th customers can get a hair cut for $7 and a color process for $25, about half off of original prices.
A portion will go to charity to help find a cure for breast cancer.
"My wife has breast cancer so I feel very strongly about this", says salon manager, Scott Brown.
Stylists are expecting a large turnout.
Four of the other Fantastic Sams locations have already raised more than two thousand dollars between Sarasota, North Port, Arcadia, and Fort Myers.
This particular salon was voted #1 by Bonita Springs residents.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP