|Published:||Jul 12, 2010 3:21 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 12, 2010 12:21 AM EDT|
It's a small detail Sara Martella didn't even notice until police knocked on her door this morning. She lives in the Deep Creek area in Punta Gorda.
Someone ripped off the center of every hubcap on all three cars in her driveway. It looks like a prank but she's not laughing.
Police say more than 20 cars have been targeted. It's been happening since last week.
Police say they've got good fingerprint evidence on each of the hubcaps. Now they want to know who did it and why.
If you have any information, call the Charlotte County Sheriffs Department.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash