|Published:||Jul 09, 2010 4:03 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 09, 2010 1:03 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS FL- Some of the more than 50 thousand dollars worth in sports memorabilia and other items stolen from a Golden Gate home, have been returned to their owners.
Sarah Pusateri has the details.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme