|Published:||Jul 05, 2010 10:30 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 05, 2010 7:31 AM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla- Firefighters responded to a Lehigh Acres home late Sunday night and again early Monday morning because of a fire started by fireworks. The orginal call came in just before 10:00pm on 13th Street West. Battalion Chief John Wayne told WINK News at the scene, "in over 20 years this is this is one of the few instances I've actually had a structure fire from potentially fireworks set off at the property."
About 4:00 Monday morning, firefighters returned back to the house because a small portion of the fire rekindled. It may have just been a pillow on the outside. They were able soak the house down again pretty quickly.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Dr. Joseph Burke's Last Day as Superintendent
- Poll: Rubio gets negative marks on immigration
- School board approves new superintendent's contract
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Judge reads charge against Zimmerman to jurors
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life