|Published:||Jul 04, 2010 12:14 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jul 03, 2010 9:14 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A Fort Myers home is reduced to ash and rubble after an early morning fire.
It happened on Masanabo Lane off McGregor Blvd. The homeowner says he was sleeping when he was awakened by what sounded like crackling branches in his attic. Within moments, the home was engulfed in flames.
The man made it out safely, but his cat was killed in the fire.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing