CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Fire tore through a home in southeast Cape Coral on Saturday night.
The fire broke out at a home on the 3700 block of SE 17th Place. Cape Coral firefighters say nobody was inside the single-story home when it caught fire in the attic. Firefighters say lightning may be to blame for sparking the fire. The home is considered a total loss.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th