|Published:||Jun 28, 2010 11:13 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 28, 2010 8:14 AM EDT|
SAN CARLOS PARK, Fla.-A Sunday night shooting in San Carlos Park sent a woman to the hospital.
That woman was shot inside her home and at last check she is recovering Monday morning.
Investigators say a man opened fire in the house following some sort of dispute.
It happened along the 18000 block of Spruce Drive in San Carlos Park Sunday night around 10 p.m..
The shooter was taken into custody and the victim rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
A third person was inside the home but was not hurt.
The pair's relationship remains unclear at this time.
No names have been released, and Lee County Sheriff's deputies are investigating.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida