|Published:||Jun 24, 2010 3:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 24, 2010 12:25 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Charlotte County deputies need your help catching a robber. Take a look at this surveillance picture from Port Charlotte Natural Foods on Tamiami Trial. Detectives say the suspect told the clerk he had a gun and demanded money. He got away with what he could and is still on the loose. If you have any information call Crime Stoppers at1-800-780-tips.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Investigators look for answers in fatal Gateway standoff
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF