|Published:||Jun 24, 2010 3:25 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 24, 2010 12:25 AM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- Charlotte County deputies need your help catching a robber. Take a look at this surveillance picture from Port Charlotte Natural Foods on Tamiami Trial. Detectives say the suspect told the clerk he had a gun and demanded money. He got away with what he could and is still on the loose. If you have any information call Crime Stoppers at1-800-780-tips.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht