|Published:||Jun 24, 2010 10:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 24, 2010 7:42 AM EDT|
PENSACOLA BEACH, Fla- Thick globs of oil and tar balls are staining the white sand of Pensacola Beach. Governor Charlie Crist toured the area on Wednesday and called it the worst he's seen. Escambia County officials are complaining BP's response to help them out is not coming fast enough.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home
- Oil rig up for consideration at Immokalee Airport
- Four kids hospitalized after two separate near drownings