|Published:||Jun 24, 2010 1:34 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 24, 2010 8:07 AM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla- Apple addicts are buying up the new iPhone 4 at the Coconut Point Mall and stores around the country. The line in Estero started forming at 1:30 and was hundreds deep when the Apple store finally opened at 7:00am. Those who pre-ordered the iPhone 4 are getting theirs first and with a limited supply not everyone in line is likely to get one today.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer