CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.-Charlotte County Sheriff's deputies went gator wrangling this morning. The 8-foot reptile was walking around the playground area at the L.A. Ainger Middle School. When deputies got there the gator was trying to wiggle under the fence to get out. A deputy lassoed the gator, dragged him under the fence, across the street and into a canal.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th