|Published:||Jun 23, 2010 11:31 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 23, 2010 8:31 AM EDT|
Lee County launches an aggressive beach ad campaign that's airing around the nation. We want to know what you think?
Are they effective and do you think it's a good use of money?
Call or text the WINK News Viewer's View hotline at 239-249-8266.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- A&E's 'Beyond Scared Straight' films in Charlotte County
- Suspect gets life in prison for 2011 deadly shooting
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island