|Published:||Jun 22, 2010 3:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2010 12:30 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A man involved in a $4 million mortgage fraud scheme will spend 18 months in federal prison.
According to our partners at the News-Press, Steven Reese was sentenced Monday.
Prosecutors say Reese and three others were involved in the scheme, including former Cape Police Officer Stephen Petrovich.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space