|Published:||Jun 22, 2010 3:51 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2010 12:30 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - A man involved in a $4 million mortgage fraud scheme will spend 18 months in federal prison.
According to our partners at the News-Press, Steven Reese was sentenced Monday.
Prosecutors say Reese and three others were involved in the scheme, including former Cape Police Officer Stephen Petrovich.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean