|Published:||Jun 22, 2010 3:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2010 12:28 AM EDT|
EAST NAPLES, Fla. - A Collier County family is forced to find a new place to live after a grease fire at their home.
The fire broke out at their home on Catts Street in East Naples Monday night.
The family told firefighters, they left the kitchen for just a second and that is when the fire started. The cabinets were the first the catch fire and it spread quickly doing about $12,000 in damage to the home.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent
- Investigation in to the Hohensee marriage
- Naples man honored for using epilepsy to inspire others
- Fla. using federal grant money to settle lawsuit