|Published:||Jun 22, 2010 3:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2010 12:27 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral firefighter is injured fighting a house fire.
Lightning struck a vacant home on NE 14th Court Monday evening. There was only minor damage to the home.
The firefighter was inside when part of the roof collapsed.
He was taken to Cape Coral Hospital with a shoulder injury.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013