|Published:||Jun 22, 2010 3:34 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 22, 2010 12:27 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral firefighter is injured fighting a house fire.
Lightning struck a vacant home on NE 14th Court Monday evening. There was only minor damage to the home.
The firefighter was inside when part of the roof collapsed.
He was taken to Cape Coral Hospital with a shoulder injury.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting