|Published:||Jun 21, 2010 1:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 21, 2010 10:15 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla- The National Weather Service is not coming to Bonita Springs to investigate storm damage for possible signs of a tornado. Meteorologists will consider an onsite inspection if further information warrants it.
Tornado or not, several residents inside the Southern Pine Community are cleaning up the damage left behind by strong winds and heavy rain. The roofs of several homes are ripped off and wrapped around trees or poles. A microburst of wind is also suspected of causing the damage.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge