|Published:||Jun 21, 2010 1:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 21, 2010 10:15 AM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla- The National Weather Service is not coming to Bonita Springs to investigate storm damage for possible signs of a tornado. Meteorologists will consider an onsite inspection if further information warrants it.
Tornado or not, several residents inside the Southern Pine Community are cleaning up the damage left behind by strong winds and heavy rain. The roofs of several homes are ripped off and wrapped around trees or poles. A microburst of wind is also suspected of causing the damage.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause