|Published:||Jun 20, 2010 6:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 20, 2010 2:23 PM EDT|
IMMOKALEE, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol says State Road 29 has re-opened after a motorcycle crash near Oil Well Road.
State troopers say two motorcycles were involved. The extent of the injuries is unknown at this time.
The crash was first reported around 10:40am Sunday.
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation
- Three bears spotted in North Naples community
- Man answers the door & gets beat with a tire iron
- Friends remember Hohensee as kind and helpful, not violent