|Published:||Jun 20, 2010 2:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 19, 2010 11:19 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - A fund has been set up for a man killed in a waterskiing accident this week.
Our newsgathering partners at the News-Press report Danny Michalik died after an accident during practice at Miromar Outlets on Thursday. He was a member of the Southern Extreme Waterski Show Team, which performs shows on Sundays at the mall.
Michalik's teammates have set up a fund for donations; they can be sent to any Fifth Third bank to the Southern Extreme Waterski Show Team account or you can send it to Southern Extreme, c/o 95 Erie Dr, Naples, FL 34110.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family