|Published:||Jun 20, 2010 2:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 19, 2010 11:19 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - A fund has been set up for a man killed in a waterskiing accident this week.
Our newsgathering partners at the News-Press report Danny Michalik died after an accident during practice at Miromar Outlets on Thursday. He was a member of the Southern Extreme Waterski Show Team, which performs shows on Sundays at the mall.
Michalik's teammates have set up a fund for donations; they can be sent to any Fifth Third bank to the Southern Extreme Waterski Show Team account or you can send it to Southern Extreme, c/o 95 Erie Dr, Naples, FL 34110.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman