|Published:||Jun 18, 2010 8:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 18, 2010 5:28 PM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla-- Governor Charlie Crist announced a new website designed to help unemployed Floridians find work cleaning up the oil spill in the gulf.
The jobs pay between $12 and $32. They need workers to spot tar balls, clean up beaches, and run machinery. You can find a link to the website here.
Keep in mind the jobs are temporary. Most last between 4 and 150 days.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Driver suffers medical emergency, crashes into Cape home
- Rep. Trey Radel speaks publicly on arrest, rehab and future
- Cape murder/attempted suicide suspect released from hospital
- Man reportedly tried to lure 11 y/o into his vehicle
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Teen allegedly behind 'smack cam' video appears in court
- Crash at controversial intersection with new traffic light
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise
- Wawa, Chipotle and others come to South Ft. Myers