|Published:||Jun 18, 2010 4:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 18, 2010 1:43 PM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla.-Two-time World Champion Bull Rider Chris Shivers stops by the WINK News studio to talk about a big event happening June 18 - 19 at Germain Arena. The action starts at 8:00 p.m. on both nights. Tickets are available at ticketmaster and at the door.
The PBR's Touring Pro Division is the new 2010 minor-league tour of the PBR, replacing the Challenger, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and Discovery Tours. As with the previous minor-league tours, it offers up-and-coming bull riders and riders not competing on the elite Built Ford Tough Series the opportunity to compete in PBR-sanctioned events while earning money to qualify them for the BFTS and the PBR Built Ford Tough World Finals.
The new Touring Pro Division is split into three regions: the Western Region, the Central Region and the Eastern Region.
Once the season begins, the world's Top 40 bull riders have five BFTS events to secure their positions on that elite tour. After the fifth event, the bottom five riders (based on points) are dropped from the BFTS. The Top 5 Touring Pro Division riders (based on money earned) are then allowed to move into those five positions.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Woman talks to WINK News about faking sons' deaths
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Cape Coral churches could pay full price for UEP
- Naples Police search for suspect in 'stranger danger' case
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road