|Published:||Jun 17, 2010 12:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 16, 2010 9:44 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Imagine your face in a urinal. That's the reality for one Bonita fire commission candidate.
A picture of Pat McCourt keeps popping up on urinal cakes across the city. Gary Maurer, General Manager of the local bar, Lansdowne Street says he's already removed six cakes in the past week.
"As fast as we find them and take them out, they're back in a matter of hours," says Maurer.
So who's behind cake-gate 2010? It's unclear. But, the firefighter's union says its not them.
"It doesn't involve firefighters, union, fire department itself," says union president Greg DeWitt.
Lee County residents say its disgusting.
"It's nasty but they'll remember his face," says resident Carly Fassett.
McCourt tells us he thinks the prank is tasteless and is not sure who's behind it.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage