|Published:||Jun 17, 2010 12:44 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 16, 2010 9:44 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - Imagine your face in a urinal. That's the reality for one Bonita fire commission candidate.
A picture of Pat McCourt keeps popping up on urinal cakes across the city. Gary Maurer, General Manager of the local bar, Lansdowne Street says he's already removed six cakes in the past week.
"As fast as we find them and take them out, they're back in a matter of hours," says Maurer.
So who's behind cake-gate 2010? It's unclear. But, the firefighter's union says its not them.
"It doesn't involve firefighters, union, fire department itself," says union president Greg DeWitt.
Lee County residents say its disgusting.
"It's nasty but they'll remember his face," says resident Carly Fassett.
McCourt tells us he thinks the prank is tasteless and is not sure who's behind it.
- Hostage situation ends in house fire, man found dead inside
- Ft. Myers man dies in New Jersey crash, wife critically hurt
- FWC relocates largest black bear captured in Fla.
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Sun Splash Waterpark begins summer hours Friday
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Crash with injuries on Veterans at Chiquita blocks traffic
- Desoto officials search for missing Nocatee man
- Investigation determines electrical problems caused bus fire