|Published:||Jun 16, 2010 4:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 16, 2010 12:50 PM EDT|
Chef Vinny of Neapolitan Gourmet in Naples, makes a delicious dish of sausage, peppers and onions in the WINK Kitchen.
Sausage, Peppers and Onions
4 medium onions sliced
3 large peppers (green, red, yellow) cleaned and sliced
1 ring cheese and parsley sausage (about 2 lbs)
4 TBS EVOO
S&P to taste
Add 2 TBS olive oil to large sauté pan on medium low heat
Add peppers and cook until tender, half way, add onion, salt and pepper, and sauté for 30 minutes or until caramelized and set aside.
At the same time, add remaining olive oil and sausage to another fry pan and cook on med-low heat for about 45 minutes turning once, browning both sides until cooked
On serving platter arrange together
Stop by to pick up the best entrees and sides for your next event or for lunch and dinner.
Neapolitan Gourmet is located at 5415 Airport Pulling Road in North Naples.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed