|Published:||Jun 16, 2010 2:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 11:29 PM EDT|
“The American people, and especially those living along the Gulf Coast, are extremely frustrated with the lack of urgency by the Obama Administration to respond to this disaster. So am I.
“The oil spill is a war, and it’s a war we must win. That means pulling out all of the stops to fix this – with the costs paid by BP. They caused this disaster and have proven they can’t fix it. But not all of the resources we have available have been used to respond to this disaster, and that angers me. When you have boom sitting in a warehouse unused, or when offers from other nations to help go unrecognized, that shows a lack of leadership.
“The American people don’t want more speeches or photo ops. They want someone who can lead and achieve results. When are we going to see that from this President?”
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids