|Published:||Jun 16, 2010 2:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 11:29 PM EDT|
“The American people, and especially those living along the Gulf Coast, are extremely frustrated with the lack of urgency by the Obama Administration to respond to this disaster. So am I.
“The oil spill is a war, and it’s a war we must win. That means pulling out all of the stops to fix this – with the costs paid by BP. They caused this disaster and have proven they can’t fix it. But not all of the resources we have available have been used to respond to this disaster, and that angers me. When you have boom sitting in a warehouse unused, or when offers from other nations to help go unrecognized, that shows a lack of leadership.
“The American people don’t want more speeches or photo ops. They want someone who can lead and achieve results. When are we going to see that from this President?”
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide