|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 1:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2010 9:45 PM EDT|
A bus full of students gets a scare on the day before school lets out for the summer.
Monday afternoon a car ended up wedged under a school bus on Buckingham and River Roads in East Lee County.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries.
None of the kids on the bus were hurt.
Police are investigating the accident to determine if any charges or citations will be issued.
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Memorial Day weekend travel expected to mirror last year
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer
- Hurricane center: Beware of the storm surge
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Fla. man dies after crashing into moving train
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Man found floating in water near Marathon