|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 1:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2010 9:45 PM EDT|
A bus full of students gets a scare on the day before school lets out for the summer.
Monday afternoon a car ended up wedged under a school bus on Buckingham and River Roads in East Lee County.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries.
None of the kids on the bus were hurt.
Police are investigating the accident to determine if any charges or citations will be issued.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound