|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 11:27 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 8:28 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla - A teenage girl is frightened to live in her own home.
18 year old Edith Reyes becoming the victim of a neighborhood pervert. The attack happened Tuesday night at a mobile home park along 13520 Bonita Beach Road. A Peeping Tom climbing a ladder to snap pictures of the young girl as she showered.
Neighbors caught the man in the act and tried to tackle him, but he got away. The man also made off with the victim's undergarments that were left to dry on a clothesline.
The family says its not the first time they've heard of a man prowling the area. Just last week, a woman reported seeing someone peeking inside her bedroom window.
So far, no arrests have been made.
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays