|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 2:08 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 14, 2010 11:09 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla - A neighborhood shocked by news drugs being grown next door, now sickened by what investigators say led to the bust.
31 year old Ryan Costello behind bars accused of beating an infant.
The Sheriff's Office tipped off to the grow house after a baby was dropped off at Lee Memorial Health Park Hospital suffering from broken bones and blows to the head. Investigators say the child's mother returned Sunday from a night out when some sort of fight broke out.
That's when Costello allegedly beat her and chocked her child.
The baby was rushed to a hospital in St. Petersburg and remains in critical condition.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Governor Scott signs bill to expand early voting days