|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 10:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 10:27 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla- The President of the testing firm grading FCAT scores is to appear before the Board of Education today to answer questions about the delay in releasing results. NCS Pearson says it is having data processing issues and has so far only finished the 3rd grade tests and those of high school students who had to retake the 10th grade FCAT. The company is facing millions of dollars in fines for missing the deadline to deliver the test scores. State education officials say the results that have been delivered, while late, are accurate.
- Snitch Stoppers 239 founder arrested on drug charges
- SB I-75 reopens after dump truck hit overpass
- Naples man claims coworker set him on fire
- Lehigh double murder suspect who fled will return to SWFL
- Fire breaks out at home where search warrant was served
- Father buries son, exhumes casket to find it a mess
- Soldier surprises his children in time for Christmas
- FMPD makes arrest in Fifth Third Bank robbery
- Surveillance camera catches Citgo robbery suspect in the act
- Head-on collision blocks part of Vanderbilt Beach Rd.