|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 8:32 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- With school out for the summer, Ballroom Bootcamp may be just what you need to keep your kids busy next week. USA Dance is hosting a two day camp to teach 10, 11 and 12 year olds the basic ballroom steps.
The theme of the camp is to dance like Cinderella or Prince Charming so the organizers are inviting a little local royalty. Little Miss Florida, Rylie Spicker, will be part of the classes.
It costs $5 for each day of the two day camp. Classes are from 9am to 12 noon Tuesday June 22nd and Thursday June 24th. They'll be held at the Riverside Community in Fort Myers, 3160 East Riverside Drive. To sign up call 565-7947 or send an email to email@example.com. Space is limited.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community