|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 8:32 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- With school out for the summer, Ballroom Bootcamp may be just what you need to keep your kids busy next week. USA Dance is hosting a two day camp to teach 10, 11 and 12 year olds the basic ballroom steps.
The theme of the camp is to dance like Cinderella or Prince Charming so the organizers are inviting a little local royalty. Little Miss Florida, Rylie Spicker, will be part of the classes.
It costs $5 for each day of the two day camp. Classes are from 9am to 12 noon Tuesday June 22nd and Thursday June 24th. They'll be held at the Riverside Community in Fort Myers, 3160 East Riverside Drive. To sign up call 565-7947 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School
- Surgeons remove 4-pound hairball from tiger
- Crash blocks Golden Gate Blvd. at 22nd St. SE
- Camouflaged alligators spotted at Wa-Ke Hatchee Park
- Former Arcadia city marshal resigns amid theft allegations