|Published:||Jun 15, 2010 11:32 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Jun 15, 2010 8:32 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla- With school out for the summer, Ballroom Bootcamp may be just what you need to keep your kids busy next week. USA Dance is hosting a two day camp to teach 10, 11 and 12 year olds the basic ballroom steps.
The theme of the camp is to dance like Cinderella or Prince Charming so the organizers are inviting a little local royalty. Little Miss Florida, Rylie Spicker, will be part of the classes.
It costs $5 for each day of the two day camp. Classes are from 9am to 12 noon Tuesday June 22nd and Thursday June 24th. They'll be held at the Riverside Community in Fort Myers, 3160 East Riverside Drive. To sign up call 565-7947 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- An iconic ship gets a chance to set sail on a new voyage
- Post Office offers help on Sundays
- Ft. Myers woman reflects on Mandela, growing up in S. Africa
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Edcational app making the grade in Lee County Schools